It's a little tumbler! It's a little template! It's kind of like The Crumbler... only smaller. The Lil' Crumbler measures 4" from top to bottom and has markings that allow for cutting tumblers in at least nine different sizes. There is a center line that can help with cutting side setting pieces or making pieced tumblers. Seam allowance markings help with fussy-cutting or cutting tumblers to different widths.
The template comes with some sheets of paper that include:
- Instructions on how to line up the templates for piecing and pressing recommendations.
- Guidelines for cutting side pieces and fussy-cutting.
- Yardage information ~ or how many templates can be cut per strip for each of the possible sizes of tumbler.
- If I make this many rows with this many tumblers in a row… how big is my quilt going to be? That’s in there too.
- The ideas and basic instructions for a couple of projects.